It's the New Year and 2020 is finally behind us. Also, January is known as diet month, at least in
our homes, so today we are going to show you how to make healthy turkey burgers.
John has been making these for a few months and they are awesome! No, they don't taste like beef but they are still very flavorful and even his very picky favorite daughter eats them.
We hope you enjoy this healthy meal. The written recipe will be below the video.
If you liked this video, please like, subscribe & share our YouTube channel to help support us.
1 lb. Ground Turkey
1 Large Egg, beaten
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tbsp Sugar Free BBQ Sauce
1/2 tsp Dried Basil
Freshly Ground Black Pepper
1. In a large bowl mix together turkey, eggs, basil, ground garlic, and bbq sauce
2. Weigh out turkey into 5.5 oz balls
3. Heat a cooking pan and spray with oil
4. Add turkey ball to hot pan and smash down with cooking iron (place wax paper between turkey ball and cooking iron to prevent sticking)
5. Add 2 tbsp of beef broth on top of turkey patty, add salt and pepper and put cover on pan
6. Cook 2-3 minutes, then flip
7. Add salt and pepper to second side and replace cover on pan
8. Cook 2 more minutes then add cheese while patty is still in pan
9. Replace cover and let cook 1 more minute until the cheese is melted
10. Prepare garnish as desired and assemble burger