The Ultimate Breakfast Burrito
This is our Mountain Edition of J Bros Cooking. John and Joe are headed up north into the mountains and leaving the camera crew behind. If one person can be considered a crew? We are hoping they can get a good video without her.
Joe is purchasing a 1979 Dodge Dreamer RV from a friend and they are going on a 4 hour road trip to pick it up and while they are there they will be making breakfast burritos. Their trip started at 4 a.m. and was completed around 7:30 p.m. with Joe the proud new owner of an old RV.
They will be cooking outside using butane gas camping stoves and cooking with cast iron. This will be an interesting video since they have not filmed outside and will be filming and cooking by themselves.
Please watch our video to see the outcome of their burritos and find out if they were successful on their own!
If you liked this video, please like, subscribe & share our YouTube channel to help support us.
Ultimate Breakfast Burrito
2 lbs chorizo
salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat pan with oil dice up potatoes and put in heated oil, while frying add spices directly into the oil
2. Sauté onion and jalapeno in another pan with a little oil until golden brown
3. In a heated pan add the chorizo and cook until browned
4. Scramble eggs
5. Combine cooked potatoes, onion and jalapeno, chorizo, and scrambled eggs in large bowl and mix well
6. Prepare tortilla as desired (we suggest heating on the stove)
7. Add the breakfast burrito mixture to the tortilla and fold into burrito and enjoy