Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole
If you're like the J Bros family, you always make way to much food for any special occasion and
Thanksgiving is no exception.
Of course nobody wants all the leftovers at their house because, "I'm going on a diet tomorrow" is the excuse we all use. Also, if you're like John you never want to throw any uneaten food away so you have to find another way to cook it if you can't find a victim to eat it.
In this video, Joe and John use the leftovers from their Budget Thanksgiving Dinner to make a casserole for your leftovers. Our recipe will be below the video.
If you liked this video, please like, subscribe & share our YouTube channel to help support us.
3 cups shredded turkey
3/4 cup cranberry sauce
4 cups mashed potatoes
2 tbsp butter
1 cup corn
1 cup green beans
2 cups stuffing
1/2 cup chicken broth
1. Mix turkey and cranberry sauce in a bowl and then layer in the bottom of a baking dish
2. Add a layer of mashed potatoes, spread butter on top of mashed potatoes
3. Add a layer of scoops of corn and green bean casserole
4. Add a gravy
5. Layer on stuffing and drizzle with chicken broth
6. Finally top with cheese
7. Bake at 400° 25-30 minutes