Come October we get our fall on! Everything pumpkin spice is in season and we are ready to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas.
This week our video is about making our own pumpkin spice blend and using it to make a Pumpkin Latte and Pumpkin Milkshake!
A favorite in both John and Joe's house all year long is pumpkin bread. What are your favorite pumpkin or fall recipes?
Watch our video below to see how to make these pumpkin delishiousnesses, Just made a new word right there, kind of a tongue twister!
We will have our recipes for this video below the video link! We hope you enjoy watching.
If you liked this video, please like, subscribe & share our YouTube channel to help support us.
Pumpkin Spice Blend
2 tbsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp ground cloves
1 tsp allspice
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp salt
1. Measure spices into a small bowl and mix together
2. Pour into your favorite shaker and add into your favorite pumpkin recipe
Pumpkin Spice Latte
1 cup hot milk
2 tbsp pumpkin puree
2 tbsp sugar (or more to taste)
1/2 tsp pumpkin spice blend
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
1. In a blender combine milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin spice blend, and vanilla extract
2. Blend for 1 minute
3. Add desired amount of latte mix to coffee
Pumpkin Spice Milkshake
1/2 cup milk
2 cups vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp pumpkin spice blend
2 tbsp sugar
1/4 cup brewed coffee (chilled)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Combine all ingredients in blender
2. Blend together to desired thickness
3. Pour in desired drinkware
4. Top with a sprinkle of pumpkin spice blend and enjoy