Today Joe and John show use to make a tasty tender meatloaf. They give us two different ways to serve it.
The recipe is available to download below the video.
If you liked this video, please like, subscribe & share our YouTube channel to help support us.
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 tsp onion powder
2 lb ground beef
1 tsp granulated garlic
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup tomato ketchup
2 tsp dried parsley or basil
1 tsp dried thyme
2 beef bouillon cubes
1 tsp black pepper
Meatloaf Glaze Ingredients
1/2 cup tomato ketchup
2 tbsp cider vinegar
1 tbsp brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl mix the glaze ingredients and set aside.
3. In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients for the meatloaf. Make sure to mix well with
hands, place on baking pan and form into a loaf shape, smoothing over creases and cracks.
4. Generously brush on about half of the glaze.
5. Bake for 45 minutes, then remove from oven and brush with most of the rest of the glaze.
Remove any excess fat.
6. Bake for another 30 minutes and remove from oven. Let stand for about 10 minutes before
cutting into thick slices. A bit of crumbling on the edges of the first slices is
normal and indicates a tender meatloaf.
7. Serve with desired sides.