Today is a video of a viewer request and one of John and Joe's favorites, meatballs. There are many meals you can add meatballs to and today they are going to show us meatball subs.
They have a difference of opinion about chop meat or ground beef. What do you call it?
We hope you enjoy watching and try these delicious meatballs and meatball subs at home!
The recipe for the meatballs is available to download below the video.
If you liked this video, please like, subscribe & share our YouTube channel to help support us.
Classic Italian Meatballs
Serves 8 ppl
2 pounds 80/20 ground beef
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp granulated garlic
salt & pepper to taste
3/4 cup vegetable oil for frying
32oz J Bros homemade tomato sauce
1. In a large bowl add ground beef, egg, milk, parmesan, bread crumbs, and spices.
2. Mix everything to combine, shape meatballs into a golf ball size.
3. In a large deep non stick pan, preheat the oil over medium heat. Add the meatballs in batches
and cook for a couple minutes on each side. Remove from the pan to a plate.
4. Add tomato sauce to large sauté pan. Gently place the meatballs in the sauce, making sure
they are mostly covered in the sauce. Turn the heat down to low and cook for about 1 hour,
stirring frequently to make sure the bottom doesn’t stick and burn.
5. Choose how you want to eat this dish. You can serve it with spaghetti, add to your lasagna,
slice and use as a topping for your pizza or you can build a sandwich using some crusty Italian