Lobster Tail with Pasta in Alfredo
Today, Joe and John are making a romantic dish in preparation for Valentine's Day. Although this delicious meal could be for any romantic occasion! Joe and John are calling out the men to get busy in the kitchen this Valentine's to make a romantic meal!
We hope you enjoy watching. The written recipe and a downloadable pdf file are available below the video.
If you liked this video, please like, subscribe & share our YouTube channel to help support us.
Southwest Lobster Tail
1 Raw Lobster Tail
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1-2 Tsp Cajun Seasoning
1/2 tsp Paprika
1 Stick Unsalted Butter (softened at room temperature, not melted)
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1. Make Garlic Butter: take room temperature stick of butter and mix in garlic powder and Italian
seasoning; set aside for broiling lobster.
2. Use a pair of kitchen scissors, cut along the center of the shell towards the fins of the tail, cut
in a straight line. Do not cut through the end of the tail.
3. Use a spoon and separate the meat from the two sides of the shell; lift the meat up and out
from inside the shell.
4. Press the shell together, then lay the meat over the seam of the shell. Add seasonings (Cajun
seasoning, paprika, black pepper, and salt).
5. Place on a baking pan and bake at 375° for 6 minutes.
6. Take lobster tails out of oven add garlic butter to the top and broil 3 minutes to melt butter.
Southwest Pasta Alfredo
16 oz Linguine
1/2 cup butter/margarine
3/4 cup Parmesan
1 Pint Heavy Cream
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tbsp Cajun Seasoning
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat.
2. Add garlic powder, Cajun seasoning, salt, pepper and heavy cream; bring to a simmer (turn
heat down if starts to boil rapidly).
3. Add parmesan cheese slowly, continue to simmer 8 minutes stirring constantly so cheese
does not stick or burn.
4. While sauce is cooking, prepare pasta according to package instructions.
5. Pour sauce over pasta to serve.
Garlic Toast Pull Apart
1 Loaf of Bread
1 stick butter
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1. Make Garlic Butter: melt stick of butter and mix in garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
2. Place loaf of bread on a cooking sheet covered in a large piece of tinfoil, we will need it to
wrap around the loaf of bread.
3. Cut loaf of bread diagonally without cutting all the way through, then cut diagonally the
opposite way without cutting through.
4. Open up the cuts a little, pour garlic butter into cuts on the bread. Add shredded mozzarella
and parmesan into the slits of the bread.
5. Wrap the tinfoil up and over the bread making sure it is covered. Bake at 375° 5-10 minutes.