Lasagna Rolls are exactly the same as lasagna. It has the same taste and ingredients but the difference is that this one is much more fun to make. These rolls are easier and faster to make and can pass for a simple formal dinner or a casual meal with the family. This is also great when you want to control the portion or servings. Try this Lasagna Rolls recipe and you surely do it over and over.
2 cups ricotta cheese
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1 cup pecorino romano or parmesan cheese
½ tsp granulated garlic
½ tsp oregano
½ tsp black pepper
2 cups tomato sauce
10 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
1. Preheat oven to 350˚ F
2. Bring a pot with salted water to a boil. Cook and drain lasagna noodles according to the package.
3. Drain the ricotta cheese then mix with half of the mozzarella cheese and pecorino romano in a large mixing bowl.
4. Add in the granulated garlic, oregano, and egg. Mix it well then season with pepper.
5. Prepare a baking dish and cover the bottom with a layer of tomato sauce to avoid the lasagna sticking in the dish.
6. Lay out the lasagna noodles and fill them with the cheese mixture. You can also put in pepperoni or other meat you’d like. Roll it then line it up in the baking dish.
7. Once the roll ups are placed in the dish, add more tomato sauce and top it with the remaining cheeses. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for half an hour.
8. Serve while hot. Enjoy!
Save the recipe here.