More Christmas traditions from our family coming at you. Christmas Day dinner is always
homemade macaroni. Joe and John grew up calling it Gavadeel but it is also known as Cavatelli.
So as you can tell in all our family gatherings, we make a ton of food. With this homemade macaroni it is not different. Although we all complain about how much time it takes to roll out the 5 pounds of macaroni, and the kids all want to "help" for all of 1 minute, our Christmas Gavadeel is usually the only thing that has no leftovers!
The written recipe is below the video.
If you liked this video, please like, subscribe & share our YouTube channel to help support us.
1 cup All-Purpose Flour
Salt & Pepper
1. Add eggs, salt and pepper to food processer and blend
2. Add half the flour, at a time and mix in food processer until forms a ball of dough
3. Put dough on a floured surface and knead
4. Roll dough into snakes, if by hand cut snakes into one inch pieces and roll with middle and index finger, if you have a machine feed dough snake into machine
5. Add pasta to boiling water, cook about 8-10 minutes
6. Drain pasta, add sauce and cheese