Homemade BBQ Sauce and Barbeque Chicken
See how Joe and John recreate their mom's delicious homemade barbeque sauce without her napkin recipe.
Joe and John have a couple of debates in this video, what shelf barbeque is the best and who was mom's favorite child? Joe thinks John was mom's favorite and gets the other siblings to call in and we get to see who they think is the favorite.
Also I think there is a little barbequing in this video.
If you liked this video, please like, subscribe & share our YouTube channel to help support us.
1 cup Ketchup
1 Tbsp Mustard
1/2 tsp Cumin
1/4 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp Paprika
1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
1/4 cup packed Brown Sugar
1. Add all ingredients to a hot pan
2. Simmer BBQ sauce 10 minutes until all flavors are blended together
Chicken Thighs and Legs
Salt and Pepper
1. Season chicken with garlic, salt and pepper and put chicken on hot grill
2. Grill on medium heat 5-6 minutes per side
3. Brush BBQ sauce on chicken while on grill
4. Once chicken reaches internal heat of 165 degrees, enjoy