● 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
● 1 Yellow Onion, chopped
● 2 Bell peppers, chopped, colors of your choice
● 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
● 1 lb. Ground Beef
● Salt and Black Pepper to taste
● 3 oz Tomato Paste
● 1 ½ cup Beef Broth
● 15 oz Tomato Sauce
● 15 oz Diced Tomatoes
● 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
● 1 tsp Paprika
● 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
● 8 oz. Elbow Macaroni
● 1 cup Shredded Cheddar
1. In a large skillet over medium-heat, heat olive oil. Add onion and bell peppers and cook
until soft. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
2. Add ground beef, season with salt and pepper and cook until browned. Drain fat and
return to pan.
3. Add tomato paste and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes. Add broth, tomato sauce and diced
tomatoes. Season with italian seasoning, paprika, and worcestershire sauce. Bring to a
simmer and add macaroni. Cook until pasta is tender, about 15 minutes, stirring
4. Stir in Cheese and remove from heat. Serve hot.
Download PDF here: