Garlic Fried Rice | Sinangag
Today we have an awesome easy garlic fried rice recipe. Joe makes this quite often and we all
We also have a special guest showing us how to make white rice the right way! This is a great meal whether you are on a budget or just want some good comfort food!
We hope you enjoy JBros video and try making this garlic fried rice yourself! The written recipe will be available below the video.
If you liked this video, please like, subscribe & share our YouTube channel to help support us.
Garlic Fried Rice
4 cups white rice
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
1 bulb garlic
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste
Garnish with fried garlic and green onion
And top with fried egg
1. In a medium pan heat oil and butter
2. Add chopped garlic and brown
3. Add day old rice to hot pan, add garlic and onion powder and salt
4. Stir until heated about 3-5 minutes, be careful not to overcook or rice will dry out
5. After plating rice add fried garlic and green onion and top with fried egg