All time kid and adult favorite food is PIZZA!! For the last several years John has been making tons
of homemade pizza on his birthday.
Why he wants to do so much work on his own birthday is a mystery but we all enjoy it. There is usually around 25 people and 30 pizzas! Over the years of making all these pizzas John keeps changing and perfecting his dough recipe.
Today both Joe and John are going to share their style of pizza making with their handsome little helpers. We hope you enjoy the video and maybe make it into a weekly family night meal, instead of ordering out; make pizza together for quality time and food!
We will share the recipes below the video.
If you liked this video, please like, subscribe & share our YouTube channel to help support us.
Easy Homemade Pizza
1 tsp yeast
1 tsp sugar
6 oz warm water
3 cups bread flour
3/4 tsp salt
2 Tbsp olive oil
Pecorino Romano cheese
1. Preheat oven to 500°. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water with sugar
2. Add the oil, salt, and bread flour to bowl of stand mixer
3. Add activated yeast to dry ingredients
4. Knead on low with dough hook attachment for 8 minutes, add additional water or flour as needed
5. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rest and rise in a warm place for 1-2 hours, until dough has doubled in size,
6. Once dough has doubled punch down and divide into 3 separate balls, and allow to rise one more hour
7. On a floured surface roll each portion into a 8-in. circle. Transfer to floured pizza peel
8. Add sauce and desired toppings
9. Transfer to pizza stone in oven and bake until lightly browned, 5-7 minutes.