As a special today, we are doing Chicken Wings with a twist for a Super Bowl Sunday appetizer you might want to serve this year! Also, Joe demonstrates a trick he learned to remove the bone from the flat chicken wings.
We hope you enjoy watching, and let us know on our YouTube video if you try this recipe and how you liked it. The recipe will be below the video.
If you liked this video, please like, subscribe & share our YouTube channel to help support us.
Peanut Butter & Jelly Chicken Wings
1 dozen (2 lbs) Chicken Wings
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
2 Tbsp BBQ Rub
2 Tbsp Butter
3 cloves Garlic
3 Tbsp Peanut Butter
2 Tbsp Jalapeno Jelly
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Thai Chili Sauce
1 Tbsp Honey
1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
Salt & Pepper to taste
Garnish with Scallions and crushed Peanuts
Serve with Celery and Baby Carrots
1. In hot sauce pan melt butter, then add garlic and brown.
2. Add peanut butter and stir until melted and mixed.
3. Add jelly and stir in.
4. Then add soy sauce, chili sauce, honey and red pepper flakes
5. Let sauce come to a simmer and thicken for about 3 minutes.
1. In a zip top bag add baking powder, BBQ rub, salt & pepper.
2. Zip bag and shake to mix seasonings together.
3. Add wings to the zip top bag and zip closed.
4. Shake bag to coat wings in spices.
Air Fryer Directions:
Put wings in air fryer at 390° for 25 minutes flipping once at about 12 minutes.
Put wings on a rimmed baking sheet covered in tinfoil.
Bake at 425° for 30 minutes. Flip wings and bake an addition 20 minutes or until skin is crispy.