Today Joe and John are showing their viewers how to make a breakfast burger. This burger uses ground beef, breakfast sausage and bacon, it is great for breakfast or brunch.
The recipe is available for download below the video.
If you liked this video, please like, subscribe & share our YouTube channel to help support us.
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp hot sauce
1 lb 80/20 ground beef
12 oz fresh breakfast sausage
1 tsp paprika
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 lb thick cut bacon
5 large eggs
5 English muffins
1/2 stick unsalted butter
5 slices provolone cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a mixing bowl combine beef and pork, add Worcestershire, chili
powder, hot sauce, paprika, salt and pepper, and mix until well combined. Form meat mixture
into five patties, about 5 inches each. Cover and set aside.
2. Place bacon side by side on cooking sheet, cook at 400° for 18-20, or until desired level of
crispiness. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
3. Heat skillet over medium-high heat, add 2 to 3 burgers at a time, cook until browned about 4-5
minutes; flip and cook until burger is done. Repeat with the remaining burgers until all are
4. Wipe out skillet and add 2 tbsp of olive oil and heat over medium-high heat. Break the eggs
into the skillet and cook until the whites are set, about 5 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
5. Brush the English muffins with melted butter, place them on a baking sheet, and bake at 350°
until lightly toasted about 6-7 minutes.
6. Time to build your burgers: Place one patty on the bottom muffin, add a slice of cheese, 2
pieces of bacon, and top with a fried egg; place top muffin on top and enjoy!