Today, Joe and John are going to make homemade baked chicken nuggets. We put a poll on Instagram a few weeks ago and got a yes vote for this video.
Also Joe and John made 3 homemade dipping sauces for the nuggets. The recipes for the sauces have .pdf downloads at the bottom of this post.
These are very delicious and better than fast food. Let us know if you try this recipe. The recipe is below the video.
If you liked this video, please like, subscribe & share our YouTube channel to help support us.
Baked Chicken Nuggets
Makes 4 servings.
1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
nonstick cooking spray
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper. optional
2 large eggs
2 tbsp almond milk, or milk of choice
1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in 1 inch cubes
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Spread breadcrumbs on a large baking sheet in an even layer. Spray breadcrumbs with
nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 2 minutes, then stir breadcrumbs around and bake another
2-3 minutes until golden brown. Keep the oven on.
3. Put breadcrumbs in a medium bowl. Stir in spices: salt, black pepper, onion powder, paprika,
garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Set breadcrumb mixture aside.
4. In a separate medium bowl whisk together the eggs and milk, and set aside.
5. Line the large baking sheet with an oven safe wire metal rack and spray with nonstick cooking
6. Put chicken cubes in the egg mixture to coat. Then dip in the breadcrumb mixture to coat.
Transfer coated chicken cubes to the wire rack, place about 1 inch apart.
7. Generously spray the tops of the chicken nuggets with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in the
oven 20-25 minutes until cooked through and temp reaches 165° F with a meat thermometer.
Serve with favorite dipping sauce.