Air Fryer Candied Mixed Nuts
● 1 cup mixed nuts
● 2 tablespoons butter, melted
● 1 egg white
● ¼ cup sugar
1. Line your air fryer basket with aluminum foil. Cut a few slits in the foil to let air circulate.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the nuts, butter, egg white and sugar. Stir to combine.
3. Pour the nut mixture into the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 300°F for 16-18
minutes, stopping to shake the basket at least 1-2 times during the cooking time ( be
careful not to let them burn).
4. Transfer the nuts to a serving bowl or plate and let them cool for at least 10 minutes
before serving. The nuts will crisp up as they cool.
Make this special treat for parties or as an edible gift. These candied nuts are great for
snacking or for putting on salads. You can use whatever type of nut you like in this
recipe, including almonds and cashews. You can easily double this recipe depending on
how big your air fryer is. Try not to crown the nuts in the basket too much. Some air fryer
models need to be preheated. Please refer to the owner’s manual of your particular
model to see if you need to preheat it before using.