If you need a good chili recipe look no further. Today Joe and John are showing their viewers a simple yet delicious 4-Bean Chili recipe.
The recipe is available to download below the video so you can try this recipe yourself.
If you liked this video, please like, subscribe & share our YouTube channel to help support us.
4 Bean Chili
2 pounds ground beef
30 oz diced tomatoes with green chilis
15 oz red kidney beans, drained
15 oz white kidney bean, drained
15 oz black bean, drained
15 oz pinto bean, drained
1 cup water
15 oz can tomato sauce
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp onion powder
2 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp crushed red pepper
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp beef bouillon
1 tsp tomato bouillon
1. In a small combine all Chili Seasoning spices and set aside.
2. Brown ground beef in a skillet until no longer pink. Drain off fat from ground beef and return
beef to pan.
3. Add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and chili seasoning and stir to combine. Stir in the
beans. Add enough water to make it easy to stir.
4. In a small bowl combine 1 tbsp cornstarch with 3 tbsp water and mix until combined. Stir in
5. Bring to a boil. reduce heat and simmer 20-30 minutes stirring occasionally. If mixture
becomes to thick add more water and continue stirring until warmed through.